This is the BetaPrusaV2 DualX 3D printer kit.
This 3D printer kit contains all parts you need to build a functioning and well equipped 3d printer with two printheads. The 3D printer uses SC8UU / SC8VUU linear bearings on all axes and is powered by Nema17 stepper motors and T2.5 belts. This variant also includes a heated print bed and various extra parts, like Frame stabilizer and siliconpads for the printheads in series. Detailed assembly and operating instructions, as well as a partial preconfigured firmware and all needed software is included in the contained USB stick. To guarantee its function a testfirmware is installed on the echinus board.
- Casted in M3 nuts at various parts ease the assembly
- Nema17 motors with 1m cable
- 80cm endstop cables with preassembled plugs
- Fully assembled stainless steel hotend
- Dual extrusion on separated carriages for clean multicomponent prints
- Flexible shaft-couplings
- Silicon pads for the printheads
Picture above: Beta Head stainless steel hotend with 0.35mm orifice
The 3D printer has a maximum print volume of 170 mm x 200 mm x 110 mm,
it weights 12.5 kg and its outer dimensions are 500mm x 445 mm x 395 mm.
In dual mode the overlapping printsize is 170 mm x 105 mm x 110 mm.
This kit kontains the following parts:
- BetaPrusa plastic parts deluxe incl. Echinusboard holder, filament guides, frame stabilizers and anti-wobble devices.
- 4 Linear bearings SC8UU
- 10 Linearbearings SC8VUU
- BetaPrusa bars & studding Set
- BetaPrusa nuts & bolts Set
- BetaPrusa bearings set
- Wades reloaded extruder with CNC cut gears module 1
- Wades reloaded screws sets
- 7 Nema17 steppermotors with 1m cable
- Echinus electronics with optical endstops (LSMD1HT)
- Cable set with preassembled feed line
- Beta-Head hotends - for 3mm filament with 0.35mm orifice
- 40mm and 30mm fans
- T2.5 timing belt
- Heated printbed incl. mirrorplate and kapton tape
- endstop flags with holes
- USB stick with Instructions and software
- 500W ATX power supply with adapter
Note: Some of the shown parts may vary in shape, because we constantly develop our product
Print example of a BetaPrusa V2 DualX 3D printer in black and yellow PLA and a layer height of 0.18mm